- Weigh your eggs (however many you want but I usually use two).
- Weigh out the same weight as eggs in butter, caster sugar and self-raising flour.
- Mix it all up, until a great consistency.
- Pour it into a greaseproof paper lined tin..
- Cook until you can stick a knife into it and it comes out with no batter on it.
- Add other ingredients for fun. Raisins, coconut, hot chocolate powder. Thats it.
Watching a Netflix series called "The Family". I can tell I'm going to plow through it tonight. In fact, I'm only allowwed myself to binge it if all my housework was done and I made a cake. I'm being strict but I'm also rewarding myself.